Derek & Diane:
They come on site. Amazing!
Brian & Charlene:
Back on the road in no time!
Thanks so much!
RV Trailer Repairs Calgary
Yes, we remain open for business
How to bring in your RV safely
• wearing face masks when necessary
Please do NOT drop off your RV at our facility if:
1) you are not feeling well and have flu-like symptoms
2) you have been ill with and been treated for Covid-19 in the past 14 days
3) you tested positive with Covid-19 in the past 14 days
4) you (knowingly) have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive with Covid-19 in the past 14 days
5) you are in a 14-day quarantine as a result of having been in close contact with a person with Covid-19
Dave Forrest on behalf of the Swift RV team
Hail & Cosmetic Repairs
We welcome all type of Cosmetic Body Repairs and Hail Damage claims whether they be insurance or private claims.
Service Package 1
Repack wheel bearings, check operation of electric brakes for safe performance, parts and labor incl.
RV Trailer Repairs Alberta On-site
Appliances: We service and repair all makes of RV appliances. Some of these repairs can be easily resolved on site.
Your On-Call -RV Trailer Repairs – Specialist
I am Dave Forrest and the founder of Swift RV Repairs. We pride ourselves on being problem solvers and getting you back on the road “SWIFTLY”. Swift RV Trailer Repairs Calgary provides a proactive approach to RV Service. RV repairs can become very expensive if left too long. However, some of these repairs can be avoided with a proactive approach to regular routine maintenance.
Nothing is more frustrating than to have your RV packed and ready to go, only to find that you have an electrical issue with your 12 volt connector when you plug it in.
Tips, Tricks & How to’s
Propane is an ideal energy source for RV’s due to its portability, safety and long shelf life. It keeps your camper warm, water hot and drinks cold. Before you hit the open road this summer, prepare your RV’s propane tank with these important safety tips:
We are so sure that any RV enthusiast can relate to the picture above... SwiftRVrepairs offers a solution to one of the most common problems with RV’s, which is: lack of rear view! Although extended side view mirrors help somewhat, these won’t give the driver of the...
1. Don’t leave any trash in the fire pit, especially NOT any glass, plastics or food waste. 2. Respect quiet hours, not just in regards to loud noises, but also regarding bright lights (porch/string). 3. Keep pets on a leash and pick up/clean up their poop! 4. Don’t...
Boondocking is just another term for dry camping or camping in the back country, and is allowed on Crown land all over Canada. Simply put, there are no hookups available for water, electricity and sewage hose, so you need to be well prepared before you are planning to...