1. Don’t leave any trash in the fire pit, especially NOT any glass, plastics or food waste.
2. Respect quiet hours, not just in regards to loud noises, but also regarding bright lights (porch/string).
3. Keep pets on a leash and pick up/clean up their poop!
4. Don’t walk through someone else’s campsite, respect each other’s space.
5. Always disinfect/sanitize the waterspout from the campground’s fresh water pump before you hook up your fresh water hose (you don’t know who or what touched it before you!)
Hope your Camping Season is going GREAT!
Any RV repair issues? Call us now: 403-919-4911
Stay Safe ‘n Sound Campers!